Wednesday, November 15, 2006

大肚婆的一二事

It's been three months since I became a broker. Lifestyle is slowly sinking in. I go to the office about 2 to 3 times a week, and show apartments also about 2 to 3 times a week. A much more flexible and relaxing schedule compared to life at the construction site. The first deal went very smooth, expecting to close in two weeks or so. Client and his family are very happy with the service; most likely we will remain to be friends. Just had the year end review with my manager, she seemed to be happy about how the progress.

Recently, also joined the Equinox gym around the corner, have been actively swimming for the past two months, except for a short hiatus due to skin rash. Most of the time, I got the whole lane to myself. It felt very relaxing. Last week, I dropped by the Chinatown office to learn calligraphy. Lin S/B is the calligraphy teacher, he is quite good. I can't recall the last time I hold a brush, must be more than 10 years ago. My dad used to make my little brother and I write calligraphy at home all the time. It felt good to be back to this old ritual. In the past few days, I have been writing at least half an hour everyday. Almost felt like meditation.

Well, went to check up on Rice Nana this morning with Mama Rice. Everything is fine. I started to feel her moving around, in fact, quite often. Have gained around 10 lbs since pregnancy, start to show a little. Roger and over.

No comments: