Saturday, September 03, 2005

7x7

人是善變的.......

Seven things you plan to do before you die:
1. Design and build our own house
2. Study architecture at GSD
3. Become a real estate developer
4. Get enlightened - live a liberated life
5. Have kids
6. Learn how to read / write classical Chinese
7. Live near a beach and surf all day long

Seven things you can't do:
1. Keep a secret
2. Keep quiet
3. Live by myself
4. Wake up early
5. 比手語
6. Stick with one thing for a long time, with the exception of Riceman
7. Live in the suburb

Seven things you can do:
1. Swim faster than Jimmy
2. Build big buildings
3. Have good eyes for real estate / architecture
4. Good at pushing
5. 隨喜他人的成就
6. Draw / paint / caligraphy / seal carving
7. Sleep for 24 hours or more

Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex:
1. Upright
2. Tall
3. Manly
4. Unpretentious
5. Caring
6. Athletic
7. Good father

Seven things you say most:
1, OK, Bye Bey.
2. Sh*t!
3. 要你管
4. 怎樣!
5. 為麼?
6. 然後ㄌㄟ
7. 我寧願….

Seven celebrity crushes / 崇拜的人:
1. 金城武
2. 李敖
3. Sean Connery
4. Clark Gable
5. 馬英九
6. 梁朝偉
7. 鍾鎮濤

Seven people you want to take this quiz:
1. Adi
2. Chris
3. Hiuyan
4. Yoyo
5. Anny
6. Little Friend
7. Baba

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

snob???
i hate it when people misspell my name.
whahahahahahahah....

eatgod said...

regarding 7 things you can't do

"be a snob." Does that mean "not to be snob?":)

Chien Chien said...

Clark Gable is a fine choice.
Oh, how I wish that one day, I too, can speak that immortal line:
"Frankly, dear, I don't give a damn!"

Anonymous said...

i finally did the quiz.
7 x 7
Seven things you plan to do before you die:
1. read 1000 good books
2. write my own books
3. build my dream house with my dream garden
4. go backpacking in 6 of the 7 continents (don’t think I will ever make it to antartica)
5. learn a new language
6. become a master level chef
7. open a Cantonese style soup kitchen

Seven things you can't do:
1. finish tasks on schedule
2. not think of tasks that I have not finished
3. start doing things that I want to or should do
4. focus my attention on one thing for more than 15 minutes
5. sports that require skill
6. be organized (in thinking, speaking, acting and living)
7. live without books


Seven things you can do:
1. read good books with incredible speed
2. unconsciously encode and recall the most trivial info
3. daydream elaborately
4. do absolutely nothing all day
5. be a responsive listener
6. swim and hike (finally, some sports I can do)
7. cook quite well when I don’t have to

Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex:
1. uprightness
2. kindness
3. and hell! an rock&roll-bad-boy spirit underneath
4. adventurous
5. slightly bookish handsome
6. love for literature, film, music and traveling
7. unpretentious and humourous

Seven things you say most:
1. uh..
2. hm..
3. okay
4. oh, great! (sarcastically)
5. 唔係?嗎?!
6. crap!
7. f__k! (in a faint whisper to myself, with extreme annoyance, especially after I miss a subway train)

Seven celebrity crushes:
1. 黃家駒
2. 家駒
3. 家駒
4. 家駒
5. 家駒
6. 家駒
7. 家駒

Seven people you want to take this quiz:
1. jie
2. seems like everybody else have taken this quiz

Leigo said...

7. open a Cantonese style soup kitchen!!

Hoho! Let me know if you need a silent partner! Cantonese style soup is my favorite!!!