Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Lei and Corcoran

My new professional photo is up.... Sent out the annoucement today. Some of you will get emails, or post cards. Anyway, got mixed comments about the photo. Some said it was nice, and some said it was too much make up. My cousin hated it, and asked me to change it immdiately. He is the nicest and honest guy existing in this planet. Hm.. But... What's done is done. Corcoran hired a professional makeup artist and photogrpher to do this. Too late to change it now... I think the photo is OK lah.
www.corcoran.com/lhuang

12 comments:

IChiban said...

Help with what? It looks very good!!

eatgod said...

Looks like you are going to be the best broker in NYC.

Anonymous said...

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!
*clap clap clap*
“You deserve the best, and I am the best!”
woooh!!! what a line :P

eatgod said...

Jimmy, you have to be grateful. You got the best:)

Dahtowawa said...

Looks great! I am sure you will do very well!

Chien Chien said...

Given my track record, I guess I'll keep my mouth shut for this one.

As a friend and as your current client, I wish you success, and a fulfilling career.

eatgod said...

"Given my track record, I guess I'll keep my mouth shut for this one."

this is worse than saying something.....

you look fine lah~~

riceman said...

chien chien, that line is supposed to be only in your head. i guess admission is the first step to recovery. add oil. yeah! i got the best!

DiDi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DiDi said...

I think the day that my brother says some thing good is the day that he has a girl friend, so Lei, thanks for the push that you are giving that "Turtle".
And to you, i wish the best, for there will be one day, all the real estate that is Hsu brothers Own will be coming from you...hehe

Anonymous said...

I think you look very professional in this photo! It's great!

IChiban said...

I just got your Corcoran postcard the other day, funny thing is that I got 3 others from Elliman, and Corcoran on the same day.