Wednesday, April 12, 2006

老店新裝潢

After spending hours fixing the new blog look, here it is finally. Boy, do I waste a lot of time today!? The fun part about this new look is that I get to change the header pictures. Earlier this afternoon, I took a few pictures on my way to the post office. Sometime, it's easy to take New York for granted, and forget that it has so much to offer.

Another trivial fact... A few days ago, I went on a scale, and surprisingly found out that I am at my all time LOW in terms of weight. Two digits!!! I have passed the two digits threshhold in collage, and since then, it was a one way ticket. Very very surprised about the dramatic weight loss, especially when I am not as busy as before! Hm... I guess the tap dancing classes do help to burn some serious calorie???!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks fine in both PC & Mac. because you have smaller screen , the font might seem tiny. You can just increase the font size from your browser when you have hard time to read.

Anonymous said...

looks good to me.

Mini-DV said...

加油!!

Mini-DV said...

加油....

Mini-DV said...

i have this warning after posting:

"Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval."

Your security is too tight.

Mini-DV said...

still working on it?

Marsha Loftis said...

I spent the day fixing my web blog too!!

riceman said...

i like the photo

Anonymous said...

要不要去一下醫生?

Anonymous said...

我發現我有一些留言會消失ㄟ!

Leigo said...

對不起,上次blog在整修,所以很多留言亂碼...